• Can I get a mortgage if I don’t have an indefinite leave to remain in the UK?

    Written By Rana Last Updated On January 3, 2024

    Mortgage Minds

    Mortgage Minds

    If you’re living and working in the UK and have a working visa such as Tier 1 or Tier, there are lenders out there who can consider offering you a mortgage if you’ll fulfil all other lending requirements. Feel free to leave a comment below to ask if you need more information.

    Book a free initial mortgage advice

    How Can I Help You?


    Rana Can Help You Simplify the Process of:

    • Becoming a homeowner
    • Moving home
    • Buying your investment property
    • Saving on your remortgages
    • Choosing protection

    I have been guiding customers to becoming homeowners and landlords for more than 12 years now. I also have access to exclusive mortgage rates through the legal and general mortgage club to save you money on your purchase or remortgage. Please note that I do not offer mortgages that are only available direct from the lender.

    Rana Can Help You Simplify the Process of:

    Have A Question About Your Mortgage?