With thousands of mortgage products and hundred of lenders to choose from, getting a mortgage is frustrating. Rana can help you simplify the process of getting a mortgage so you can become a homeowner, landlord or save money on your remortgages.
Why Mortgage Minds?
- We offer mortgages from the whole market including second charge loans, but not deals only available directly through a lender.
- We will advise and make a recommendation for you after we have assessed your needs.
- You will receive a Key facts illustration when considering a particular mortgage which will tell you about any fees relating to your new mortgage.
- If we charge you a broker fee, and your mortgage does not go ahead, you will get a full refund of the broker fee. No refund if you decide not to take up your mortgage.
- We offer insurance products from a range of insurers for Buildings and Contents Insurance, Accident Sickness and Unemployment Insurance, Permanent Health Insurance, Critical illness Insurance and Life Insurance.
- No fee is payable when you apply for an insurance product. We will be paid by commission from the insurance company.
- The Company keeps records of all business transacted on Your behalf for at least six years.
- You or Your agent may inspect any information relating to Your transactions. The Company treats all client records as confidential and reserves the right to provide copies of Your records only, rather than allow access to the records containing information on other clients. Any personal or financial information which You provide will be stored and used by the Company (the data controller), Your Adviser, or the company to set up, advise on and service Your mortgage, home finance, and related insurance arrangements. The Company may disclose this information to third parties for these purposes or where required to do so by law.
- The Company may, from time to time, contact You in relation to products or services they believe may be of interest to You unless You specifically instruct the Company not to do so
Ready to discuss your mortgage? Book your free appointment now.